1.08.2009

men in Panties

sometimes i watch really lame tv shows like Sex & the city still because about once a week, every week, i need to sit around on the computer and make Fun of everything and and be Fucking bitchy. All the shit they say is like, the fucking lamest, Corniest, most sickeningly absurd Shit you can think of and then people irl actually live their lives and emulate it all.
Like, what in the world is this place coming to?

"And as I was fingering Miranda under the table, I couldn't help but wonder, how do you know if you're good in bed?" cue carrie bradshaw being inquisitive looking.
then some stupid little flirty ass 'clever quips,' inSerted here. *
like the kinda shit you're just like, 'oh my god shut up!' or "pffft fuckin loser!" or just make vomit noises at.

But that's just me, I guess...

So today I got laid off Officially. I have been expecting this for a while and like, shiit. I feel sooo freeee!!! Like, I couldn't have a job in the world!

wireless router
table concoction

sex and the city SATC is like, giving me rage! and then the 'zany' Jazzy song in the ending credits. makes me want to kill kill kill killk illlll!

Hmm what else...
:::eyes shift desperately searching for something to make fun of:::

NOW NOW NOW!

Ugh, I feel kinda spastic and rabid like I just want to kick shit off my coffee table and knock things over and pull my hair and go AHHh!!
Why?


lyin back typin macbook tap tap tapping away and cat is lying across your arms blockading your view of the screen and he's like all fuckin ticked off and whipping his tailed around and you lose finger positioning and you keep typing a U when you're trying to type a Y.
Why?
fucking enigma of the millenium.

2 comments:

Teri said...

The only thing I ever agreed with on SATC was a guy needing to know whether to buy a yellow or white gold engagement ring. Other than that.....pfft. haha

Teri said...

P.S. I gave you a blog "award" on my blog....lol