9.23.2008

The Countdown Begins: 9 (business) days... :. < / >

9 business days left to come here and rot.

Some recent good news:
I feel much better today and yesterday than I did Monday.
May have work with Rodale again once I'm done here.
Isaac is in a better mood now.
Having dinner today with dad and Tom Goldman and to meet about a website for Tom. Should be fun!

So it appears that I am the go-to person to create websites for yogis and lawyers.

Driving to Wegmans in cherry hill has normalized me. I've found that when I'm frustrated or in a rut, I need to be moving, covering some good distance, and then I need to be able to wander at my own pace.

My existence is a constant and endless struggle of push and pull. I guess the Pisces sign makes a lot of sense, two fish swimming in opposite directions, held together by the tail with a thin cord.

Sunday morning I woke up at 8 am and no Isaac. I figured he fell asleep somewhere, like he did at National Mechanics, but i was still worried and bent out of shape. Stayed up after not hearing from him for a while and realized it was kinda nice out and my only opportunity to go to the beach. I really really needed to be in the ocean and I thought that perhaps it would make me feel normal again. All I needed was to be submerged in a large body of water. Drove down, chilled, got stalked by a seagull. I mean, this seagull was a real stalker psycho. He saw that I had a sandwich and that I put the wrapper in my bag.

As I ran toward the ocean, took a few steps into the freezing cold water, I turn back and the little bastard is putting his stupid beak into my bag and routing through my things! So I ran back and chased him away. It got to the point where I thought maybe I should pack up and go to a different part of the beach, out of this gull's sight, but then Alexis called and her, Liz, and Jen had arrived. Once they came and laid their stuff out, we went to the ocean playing around for a good ten minutes when we turn and see a HUGE swarm of seagulls going through all of our stuff and a seagull was perched atop Alexis' bag, standing proud like a conquistador. They were just everywhere!

And for now, I think I'm going to try and sneak out again without that nosy old security guard seeing me.

1 comment:

Teri said...

Need more updates. It's almost Xmas!